- Plaster/Gypsum products have always been "Green"
- Plaster powder results from Calcination of Gypsum, a very commonly found soft mineral
- The plaster is then mixed with water to create a slurry that can be poured, casted, troweled etc.
- The plaster can be reinforced with sisal, jute, wood, steel, or glass fibre
- No fumes or toxins are created by this process
- Once demolished plaster readily breaks down with no adverse effects on the environment
For more questions about our products, please contact us.